The Apis Token is the first tokenized hedge fund strategy, focused on an algorithmic, signal based volatility trading strategy in the S&P 500 Options and VIX Futures markets, with a proven track record and a management team with over 15 years securities trading experience.
This offering of Apis Tokens is made to non-US Investors only under the Regulation S exemption. US investors are not solicited.
Current Strategy Value
Apis Token Investments Balance as of September 1st, 2018 is: $1,935,491.36
Current Apis Tokens in Supply
The number of Apis Tokens issued as of September 1st, 2018 is: 2,513,507 APIS
Ready to find out more?
The Apis Token Fund White paper is a detailed overview of the Apis Token
Questions and Updates
Join Our Telegram Channel
The tokenization of assets allows flexibility and efficiency for investors. The Apis Token provides multiple advantages
- Re-sellable: No lock up period. Tokens are immediately re-sellable following the initial issuance to non-U.S. Persons.
- Unique Strategy: The Apis Token provides exposure to the ACM Market Neutral Volatility Strategy, which combines ERP and VRP strategies to effectively perform in market conditions including bull and bear markets, with very little correlation of returns to the S&P 500
- Proven Track Record: which has generated annualized returns of 70% over its existing 28 month track record. It’s back tested date from 2009-2015 provides similarly market leading returns
- No Minimum Investment: Unlike typical hedge fund investments, the Apis Token can be purchased in any quantity
- Secure and Proven Technology: The Apis Token is built on Stellar protocol, a Blockchain 3.0 technology supported by IBM, which brings best in class security, speed and efficiency.
- Trust and Transparency: The Apis Token provides investors with the security of Third Party Administration, Auditing and Transparency.
The Apis Token participates in the performance of the underlying ACM Market Neutral Volatility Strategy Fund LP.
Returns shown are audited through December 2017 by Richie May & Co, of ECM Market Neutral Volatility Strategy Fund LP which was restructured and renamed to ACM Market Neutral Volatility Strategy Fund LP as of January 1st, 2018. The returns do not include fees, as Apis Token investors will not be charged the normal fees paid by traditional hedge fund investors.
Performance of ACM Strategy - The basis of the Apis Token
Awards and Accolades of ACM Fund
Awards and Recognition - As of December 2017
- Ranked #4 out of 540 listed funds by 3-year Return
- Ranked #5 Fund by YTD Return (out of 540 listed Funds)
- Ranked #1 of 62 Option Strategy Fund by YTD Return
- Ranked #3 of 197 Overall Hedge Funds between $1MM and $10MM AUM by YTD Return
- Ranked #3 Niche Strategy Fund by 2017 Return
- Ranked #4 Overall Funds 2017 return (Out of 300 Listed funds)
- Preqin Top Performing Hedge Funds in 2017
This Offering is for exempt securities and is made pursuant to Regulation S. This Offering is available only to non-U.S. Persons. For a full discussion of the offering, including risk disclosures, please reach the White Paper.